Sunday, February 24, 2008

The floaters inside our mind

They come and go
Leaving me full of their thoughts
Thoughts both heavy and light
And sad and bright!
They know not how evanescent
Some of them are!

The heaviest of them never leave you;
And bring tears in your eyes
Of both joy and happiness!
That’s how they are-
As strange as mirrors!
Showing a different thing about yourself
Every time you think about them

They do not lie
But leave things unsaid
And haunt you in the middle of the night!
Cry as you may,
Laugh as you can,
They remain…and grip you.

Even the most oblivious have them.
For they are unforgettable-
Once they have decided to set into you!
How I wish if I could have some of them removed…
Alas…not even they can remove themselves!

But even they have an end and will pass away
When? Would I be there without them;
For even a single day?
No…they pass away only with me!
I am full of them…are you?

I have decided to love them
To walk with them…
What about you?

No comments: